Friday, May 1, 2009

One more week to go

Not many read my blog, but to rest of you who did, I've 1 more week living as a student. This time next week, I hope to finally pass my exam. I don't ask much, a pass is better than nothing, if they give me honours then I thank God for His forever generous blessing despite my lazyness to attend church recently. But I'm determined to attend this week and pray for blessing of knowledge, calmness, mental well-being, confidence and a good clinical long case patient who is not confused and talk coherently, and a pair of generous and kind consultant physician and surgeon examiners.

I'm very stressed out to the max. Never in my life I unable to read up my usual piles of notes pre-sleeping time since I'm just too tired to do so. I'm skipping meals because it takes too much time. Anyway, I'm hopeful that all will go well. Wish all my fellow students will do well as well. We've come this far thus we must go forward and end it all with STYLE! Good luck everybody!!

No comments: